Friday, October 16, 2009

Reflections For This Sunday's Scripture Readings: October 18, 2009


Here are the readings for this coming Sunday's Scripture readings from the U.S. Catholic bishops website.

You can find my own study (along with Don Schwager's meditation) on my website.

Here also the weekly audio/print meditation on the readings by Dr. Scott Hahn.

And finally, the weekly video by Professor Michael Barber on the Sunday readings.

Discussion and charitible comments are always welcome. Have a blessed and holy Lord's day!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool. Can I share the Scripture Study on my blog too? I intend to study and answer the questions there . I love this study , cause it has catechism references . I found a new way with adobe acrobat where it allows pdf files to be shared easily . Do you want to see it? I probably should put it in an email first though... be ready.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, be my guest. The more people sharing and discussing the Scriptures the better!

    Also, I think I fixed the problem with the wrongly dated Bible studies. Thanks again for calling my attention to this.

    I'm showing the new pdf format you sent me by e-mail to the person who runs my web page. We'll see if she likes it. :)

    ReplyDelete